We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't get more simple or classic than our 2-Minute Slaw. It's great for summertime BBQs on those lazy, sun-drenched days. So when the meat comes of the grill and you realize you forgot the slaw, no worries... it'll be done in a wink!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups shredded cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 large)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add shredded cabbage and carrots; toss to coat well. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- To make this even easier, you can use 2 (10-ounce) packages of pre-shredded coleslaw mix instead of cutting the cabbage and carrots by hand.
- We've got lots of coleslaw recipes on our website for you to try. Take a look at our collection of favorites -- there's something for everyone!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.