The Best Holiday Leftovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let no food go to waste! There's no reason to throw away any of the leftover food you have in your fridge from the holidays. You can turn that leftover ham into a tasty breakfast frittata and those leftover cranberries into mouth-watering dream bars for dessert. Which ever recipe you choose, we can bet you won't have leftovers for long.
What You'll Need:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Elvis Presley's Graceland & Favorite Foods
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 5 Winning Game Day Menus
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes