The Best Holiday Leftovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let no food go to waste! There's no reason to throw away any of the leftover food you have in your fridge from the holidays. You can turn that leftover ham into a tasty breakfast frittata and those leftover cranberries into mouth-watering dream bars for dessert. Which ever recipe you choose, we can bet you won't have leftovers for long.
What You'll Need:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!
- Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 10 Homemade Christmas Gifts in a Jar
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Down-Home Cookin: 24 Easy Southern Favorites
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes