Getting to Know Sherry Gore
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our very own Howard got to sit down with Sherry Gore, author of Simply Delicious Amish Cooking, and asked her a few questions about her cooking inspiration, her Pinecraft community and what some of her favorite recipes are. It was such a pleasure to have Sherry visit our Test Kitchen and we eagerly await her next trip back.
Check out the interviews with Sherry Gore below:
- Be sure to check out the recipes for Sherry's Hand-Breaded Pork Chops and heavenly Amish Vanilla Crumb Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 21 Quick & Easy Mardi Gras Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 58 Easy Potluck Recipes: Party Pleasers
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 10 Easy Vegetarian Recipes That'll Fill You Up
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Top 14 Meatless Meals for Lent