Top 20 Recipes of 2010
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one collection of recipes you certainly won't want to miss! They’re the top 20 recipes of 2010 - ones that readers just like you selected then shared with Mr. Food just how much they loved them. These are not only kid-friendly favorite recipes, they are truly family favorite recipes. You're gonna love 'em!
Main Dish Recipes
Wrap up your meal with our Upside Down Apple Pie or even our Seven Layers of Heaven for a meal to be remembered.
Did one of your favorite recipes make the list of the top 20 recipes of 2010? If not, tell us which one was YOUR favorite!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This vegetable side dish is a must-have, especially during the fall season. Our Lentil and Vegetable Medley features a delicious combo of roasted sweet potatoes, sliced Brussels sprouts, hearty lentils, and more. To make it even more flavorful we toss all of these tasty ingredients with some balsamic vinegar. You'll love this!
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 10 Easy Fall Dessert Recipes: Pies and Cobblers
- Our 10 Best Church Supper Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Canned Pumpkin Recipes We Love: 20 Easy Recipes with Canned Pumpkin