Top 20 Recipes of 2010
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one collection of recipes you certainly won't want to miss! They’re the top 20 recipes of 2010 - ones that readers just like you selected then shared with Mr. Food just how much they loved them. These are not only kid-friendly favorite recipes, they are truly family favorite recipes. You're gonna love 'em!
Main Dish Recipes
Wrap up your meal with our Upside Down Apple Pie or even our Seven Layers of Heaven for a meal to be remembered.
Did one of your favorite recipes make the list of the top 20 recipes of 2010? If not, tell us which one was YOUR favorite!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just 'cause you're trying to eat healthier doesn't mean you have to cut out fried chicken! Our Baked Crispy Chicken is an oven-fried chicken recipe that delivers the same amount of crispy yumminess as the deep-fried kind, but without all the guilt!
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Party Pleasers
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 12 State Fair Food Favorites
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try