Top 20 Recipes of 2010
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one collection of recipes you certainly won't want to miss! They’re the top 20 recipes of 2010 - ones that readers just like you selected then shared with Mr. Food just how much they loved them. These are not only kid-friendly favorite recipes, they are truly family favorite recipes. You're gonna love 'em!
Main Dish Recipes
Wrap up your meal with our Upside Down Apple Pie or even our Seven Layers of Heaven for a meal to be remembered.
Did one of your favorite recipes make the list of the top 20 recipes of 2010? If not, tell us which one was YOUR favorite!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Spooky Treats and Party Eats: 34 Halloween Recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Free eCookbook
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- The Cheese Lovers eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes