Top 20 Recipes of 2010
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one collection of recipes you certainly won't want to miss! They’re the top 20 recipes of 2010 - ones that readers just like you selected then shared with Mr. Food just how much they loved them. These are not only kid-friendly favorite recipes, they are truly family favorite recipes. You're gonna love 'em!
Main Dish Recipes
Wrap up your meal with our Upside Down Apple Pie or even our Seven Layers of Heaven for a meal to be remembered.
Did one of your favorite recipes make the list of the top 20 recipes of 2010? If not, tell us which one was YOUR favorite!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 16 Perfectly Easy Puff Pastry Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Party Pleasers
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More