Top 20 Recipes of 2010
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one collection of recipes you certainly won't want to miss! They’re the top 20 recipes of 2010 - ones that readers just like you selected then shared with Mr. Food just how much they loved them. These are not only kid-friendly favorite recipes, they are truly family favorite recipes. You're gonna love 'em!
Main Dish Recipes
Wrap up your meal with our Upside Down Apple Pie or even our Seven Layers of Heaven for a meal to be remembered.
Did one of your favorite recipes make the list of the top 20 recipes of 2010? If not, tell us which one was YOUR favorite!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 28 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes
- 44 Must-Make Meatball Recipes