Howard Interviews an Elvis Tribute Artist
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Howard took some time getting to know Elvis tribute artist Chris MacDonald in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. Chris explains how he got into the King and his music, what food Elvis just couldn't say no to and how he plans on rocking out for Elvis' 78th birthday. Watch the interview to find out more!
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
If you're looking to get a little Jailhouse Rock in your life, then check out "The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist," Chris MacDonald. Book him for your next event or catch him performing at a theater near you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 35 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes