Howard Interviews an Elvis Tribute Artist
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Howard took some time getting to know Elvis tribute artist Chris MacDonald in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. Chris explains how he got into the King and his music, what food Elvis just couldn't say no to and how he plans on rocking out for Elvis' 78th birthday. Watch the interview to find out more!
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
If you're looking to get a little Jailhouse Rock in your life, then check out "The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist," Chris MacDonald. Book him for your next event or catch him performing at a theater near you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes