Howard Interviews an Elvis Tribute Artist
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Howard took some time getting to know Elvis tribute artist Chris MacDonald in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. Chris explains how he got into the King and his music, what food Elvis just couldn't say no to and how he plans on rocking out for Elvis' 78th birthday. Watch the interview to find out more!
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
If you're looking to get a little Jailhouse Rock in your life, then check out "The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist," Chris MacDonald. Book him for your next event or catch him performing at a theater near you!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.
- Top 18 Amazing Hot Dog Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 46 Must-Make Meatball Recipes
- 5 Minute Meals
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes