Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing more warm and cozy than a big bowl of chicken soup. And when we're looking for a way to add even more heartiness to our bowls, noodles aren't the only option - wild rice is great too! Our Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is a warm-ya-up favorite that's full of flavor.
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- "Back Around the Table" with David Venable
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- The Best Old-Fashioned Recipe Collection: 12 Cafeteria-Inspired Recipes
- 38 Easy Meals for One