Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- Canned Pumpkin Recipes We Love: 20 Easy Recipes with Canned Pumpkin
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try