Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.
- Top 18 Amazing Hot Dog Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 46 Must-Make Meatball Recipes
- 5 Minute Meals
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes