Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes