Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 21 Quick & Easy Mardi Gras Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 10 Easy Vegetarian Recipes That'll Fill You Up
- 58 Easy Potluck Recipes: Party Pleasers
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes