TV Favorites Cookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Mr. Food, a.k.a. Art Ginsburg, has been sharing mouthwatering recipes, time-saving and money-saving tips and lots more on TV for more than 30 years!
In this, his latest book, he finally answers the questions he's asked most often: "What's your favorite recipe?" and "Which recipes are the most requested?" Yes, he has finally assembled a collection of his "best of the best" TV recipes.
Of course, every one of his TV recipes has been thoroughly tested, tasted and retested numerous times, so these are the most popular, fool-proof recipes that his loyal viewers and readers have given two thumbs up!
You're sure to enjoy making memories with these "TV Favorites" that are truly timeless and guaranteed to have you and your gang saying…"OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!®"
- 192 total pages plus covers
- More than 150 Quick ’n’ Easy Recipes
- Full Color Photos throughout: Food Photos plus “Mr. Food on location” and other photos
Click a logo to purchase our TV Favorites Cookbook
- 38 Easy Meals for One
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- Sunday Dinner Recipes: 25 Potluck Recipes for Church Supper
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 14 Classic Dinner Recipes