Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Transport your taste buds back to the 50's with our Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold. It's a wiggly-jiggly treat that has plenty of creamy and fruity flavor. It's just as tasty today as it was in yesteryears!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages orange-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained, with syrup reserved
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Coat a 5-cup mold with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add enough cold water to reserved syrup to make 1 cup liquid. Stir into gelatin.
- Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Stir in fruit cocktail and whipped topping; mix well. Pour into prepared mold.
- Refrigerate 8 hours, or until firm. Dip mold in warm water about 15 seconds. Invert mold onto serving platter. Serve or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.