Deviled Ham Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They're sure to see a devilish gleam in your eye when you proudly serve wedges of this hearty skillet treat. With its perfect teaming of deviled ham, cheese, veggies, and rice, you're gonna shine with Deviled Ham Skillet!
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 (7-ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 (4-1/2-ounce) cans deviled ham
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) can real bacon bits
What to Do
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and saute onion and celery over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in mushrooms, ham, and rice.
- Pour eggs evenly over rice mixture then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 18 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese melts. Sprinkle bacon bits evenly over top then slice into wedges and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!