Deviled Ham Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They're sure to see a devilish gleam in your eye when you proudly serve wedges of this hearty skillet treat. With its perfect teaming of deviled ham, cheese, veggies, and rice, you're gonna shine with Deviled Ham Skillet!
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 (7-ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 (4-1/2-ounce) cans deviled ham
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) can real bacon bits
What to Do
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and saute onion and celery over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in mushrooms, ham, and rice.
- Pour eggs evenly over rice mixture then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 18 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese melts. Sprinkle bacon bits evenly over top then slice into wedges and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.