Deviled Ham Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They're sure to see a devilish gleam in your eye when you proudly serve wedges of this hearty skillet treat. With its perfect teaming of deviled ham, cheese, veggies, and rice, you're gonna shine with Deviled Ham Skillet!
What You'll Need:
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 (7-ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 (4-1/2-ounce) cans deviled ham
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) can real bacon bits
What To Do:
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and saute onion and celery over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in mushrooms, ham, and rice.
- Pour eggs evenly over rice mixture then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 18 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese melts. Sprinkle bacon bits evenly over top then slice into wedges and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!