Deviled Ham Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They're sure to see a devilish gleam in your eye when you proudly serve wedges of this hearty skillet treat. With its perfect teaming of deviled ham, cheese, veggies, and rice, you're gonna shine with Deviled Ham Skillet!
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 (7-ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 (4-1/2-ounce) cans deviled ham
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) can real bacon bits
What to Do
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and saute onion and celery over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in mushrooms, ham, and rice.
- Pour eggs evenly over rice mixture then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 18 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese melts. Sprinkle bacon bits evenly over top then slice into wedges and serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.