The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
"New You" Veggie Sausage Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
We can’t think of a better way to start the year off than with this rise ‘n’ shine breakfast “sandwich”. It’s packed with protein, low in carbs, and bursting with flavor. Whether you make one as you head out the door or whip up a bunch for the whole family, these are always a hit.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup refrigerated egg substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 frozen veggie breakfast sausage patties, heated according to package directions
What to Do
To make this fantastic recipe, head over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Feel free to add some chopped frozen and thawed veggies along with the cheese to add even more yummy goodness.
- Make our All-in-One Sheet Pan Eggs or our Amish Scrapple!
- Breakfast for one? Try our 1-Minute Cinnamon Bun.