Pizza Breakfast Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're going to serve pizza for breakfast, this is the way to do it. Our Pizza Breakfast Skillet features a kid-favorite crust made from crispy potato tot crowns. The crust gets topped with lots of fluffy eggs, cheese, and pepperoni. You don't have to worry about anyone skipping breakfast with this one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen potato tot crowns, slightly thawed
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Italian seasoning for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Line the bottom and sides of skillet with potato crowns (see Note). Gently smash potatoes with a spoon. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk eggs, salt, and pepper.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add eggs and scramble until almost firm. Remove cast iron skillet from oven and top with cheddar cheese. Spoon scrambled eggs on top of cheddar cheese, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with pepperoni slices and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Place cast iron skillet back in oven and bake 8 to 10 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
You don't need a whole bag of potato tots, so just place the extra back in the freezer for another time.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.