Pizza Breakfast Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're going to serve pizza for breakfast, this is the way to do it. Our Pizza Breakfast Skillet features a kid-favorite crust made from crispy potato tot crowns. The crust gets topped with lots of fluffy eggs, cheese, and pepperoni. You don't have to worry about anyone skipping breakfast with this one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen potato tot crowns, slightly thawed
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Italian seasoning for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Line the bottom and sides of skillet with potato crowns (see Note). Gently smash potatoes with a spoon. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk eggs, salt, and pepper.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add eggs and scramble until almost firm. Remove cast iron skillet from oven and top with cheddar cheese. Spoon scrambled eggs on top of cheddar cheese, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with pepperoni slices and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Place cast iron skillet back in oven and bake 8 to 10 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
You don't need a whole bag of potato tots, so just place the extra back in the freezer for another time.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 761
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 49g 75 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 95 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 29g 58 %
- Cholesterol 348mg 116 %
- Sodium 1,703mg 71 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 0.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.