We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quiches aren't always for dainty brunch affairs! This Cowboy Quiche is loaded with flavorful chorizo sausage, pepper jack cheese, and your favorite salsa, so that even the hungriest of eaters will be satisfied. It's so darn good!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces ground chorizo
- 1 cup frozen roasted potatoes, peppers, and onions blend, prepared according to package directions
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep dish pie shell, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a skillet over medium heat, cook chorizo for 7 to 8 minutes, or until chorizo crumbles and browns. Drain well.
- In a medium bowl, combine prepared potatoes and chorizo.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together eggs and half-and-half. Add cheese; mix well.
- Place chorizo mixture in bottom of pie crust. Pour egg mixture over chorizo mixture and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm in center. Let cool 10 minutes, then slice and serve with salsa.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 603
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41g 63 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 97 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 202mg 67 %
- Sodium 1,410mg 59 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!