Philly Cheese Steak Omelet Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 omelet cup
- COOK TIME
- 21 Min
- READY IN
- 21 Min
Your favorite sandwich isn't just for lunch anymore, now that you’ve got our recipe for Philly Cheese Steak Omelet Cups. We've made it easier than ever for you to rise 'n' shine with a breakfast version of the classic Philly Cheese Steak you already love, and it's all thanks to some shortcut ingredients found in your supermarket's dairy and freezer cases.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups refrigerated shredded potatoes
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped peppers and onion blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 frozen sandwich steaks
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 6 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and saut potatoes, pepper and onions, salt and pepper for 6 to 8 minutes, or until potatoes start to brown, stirring occasionally. Remove mixture to a bowl.
- Place steaks in skillet and cook 1 minute, turning once halfway through cooking. Using two forks, shred meat into pieces and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, potato mixture and steak, mix well. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin tins. Bake for 12 minutes, sprinkle evenly with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese and return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and egg is set in center. Let sit for 3 minutes then remove from muffin tins and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!