Sausage and Egg Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't you just love brunch? Sausage and Egg Muffins are destined to become your new brunch favorite!
What You'll Need
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 6 brown and serve sausages, thawed and cut in half
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat the cups of a 12-cup muffin tip with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Place each piece of sausage into its own cup in the muffin tin. Place 1 heaping tablespoon of cheese over each sausage piece, using all the cheese, then pour 1/4 cup egg mixture into each muffin cup. Sprinkle parsley evenly over each muffin.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
For a really quick special breakfast, these delicious muffins can be made in advance. Just cover and refrigerate overnight for reheating the next morning!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.