We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get your day off to an energizing start with our Lumberjack Omelet. With its trio of ingredients sure to have you going hog wild over, this tasty breakfast guarantees you'll make it through your busy day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cooked sausage
- 1/4 cup diced cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
What To Do:
In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage, ham, bacon bits and onion. Saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add eggs to skillet and stir gently for 1 minute; stop stirring and allow egg to set up 1 to 2 minutes. Top eggs with meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Fold omelet in half, and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 694
- Calories from Fat 482
- Total Fat 54g 82 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 96 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 47g 94 %
- Cholesterol 664mg 221 %
- Sodium 1,603mg 67 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.7g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!
- Southern Breakfast Scramble
- Bacon 'n' Egg Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie
- Egg, Canadian Bacon and Cheese Muffin
- Cookie Cutter Toad-in-the-Hole
- Southwest Breakfast Burritos
- Microwave Egg, Bacon 'N' Cheddar Bagel
- Eggs Benedict Casserole