We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get your day off to an energizing start with our Lumberjack Omelet. With its trio of ingredients sure to have you going hog wild over, this tasty breakfast guarantees you'll make it through your busy day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cooked sausage
- 1/4 cup diced cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
What To Do:
In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage, ham, bacon bits and onion. Saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add eggs to skillet and stir gently for 1 minute; stop stirring and allow egg to set up 1 to 2 minutes. Top eggs with meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Fold omelet in half, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- All-in-One Sheet Pan Eggs
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Overnight Success Souffle
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs
- Christmas Morning Breakfasts: 25 Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch