Mini Italian Breakfast Casseroles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to breakfast, it's always fun when we can find ways to shake it up and bring some new flavors to the table. Our Mini Italian Breakfast Casseroles are a delicious blend of Italian cheeses, spinach, and ham that give a fresh taste to your morning meal. Best of all, because they're mini, everyone gets their own personal breakfast casserole, so no one has to fight over the last bite.
What You'll Need
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1/3 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/4 cup Italian blend cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 4 ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and pepper. Stir in spinach, ham, and Italian blend cheese. Divide egg mixture evenly into ramekins and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are set in center. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- This breakfast casserole is perfect when you're hosting brunch! Add our Apple & Spice Pull-Apart Bread to the menu and you'll really impress the guests.
- Need a potluck recipe that everyone will love? Try this Southern Bacon Tomato Quiche!
- If you always rush in the morning, then our Bacon 'n' Egg Cups are the perfect make-ahead breakfast solution.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 101
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.5g 19 %
- Cholesterol 194mg 65 %
- Sodium 185mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.7g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!