Mini Italian Breakfast Casseroles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simple and savory, these individual breakfast casseroles are great for family breakfast or easy entertaining.
What You'll Need:
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 4 slices ham or 8 thin slices prosciutto (about 4 ounces)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 4 ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cheese, and pepper, until well blended. Add spinach; stir to mix.
- Line prepared ramekins with ham, pressing against bottoms and sides. Divide egg mixture evenly between ramekins and place in a baking pan.
- Bake in center of oven about 20 minutes, or until custard is just set. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes, then serve.
If you'd like to sprinkle these with extra cheese before serving, go ahead!
- Cut slits in the ham slices as needed, to make it lie flat against the ramekins.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 127
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 25 %
- Cholesterol 209mg 70 %
- Sodium 428mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.3g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!