Grilled "Fish Sticks"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Fish Sticks
- 45 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
Kids of all ages will love these grilled skewers. All you need is 30 minutes to marinate these in a brown sugar and soy sauce combination before grilling them up to perfection. Grilled “Fish Sticks” are a fun spin on a classic!
What You'll Need
- 10 (8-inch) skewers
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1-1/2-pound) salmon fillet, cut into 10 strips
What to Do
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, combine soy sauce, oil, brown sugar, and garlic; mix well. Thread each strip of salmon onto a skewer and place in baking dish, coating with sauce mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Grill fish sticks over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 128
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 583mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.4g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!