Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Don't forget to stop at the market fish counter and pick up your favorite white-fleshed fish to make these awesome stuffed fish rollups. Our Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets taste restaurant-fancy, but they're a cinch to make!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 white fish fillets, such as flounder or cod (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, bread crumbs, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, and pepper; mix well.
Place fish fillets on a flat surface. Spread crabmeat mixture over each fillet, dividing evenly, and roll up jelly-roll style. Place seam side down in prepared baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
- Feel free to use real crab meat in your stuffed fish roll-ups, if you prefer. We use imitation crab meat to keep this dish budget-friendly.
- We recommend serving these up with a healthy side dish, like our Simple Roasted Asparagus or Roasted Tomatoes Oscar. It'll make this meal a real treat!
- And for dessert, you should check out our collection of Incredible Desserts from Restaurants!
- Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!