Sheet Pan Maple Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (6-ounce) salmon fillet, 4 spears of asparagus, and 1/2 cup of potato slices per serving
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Need an easy dinner packed with all the flavors of the season? Try our Sheet Pan Maple Salmon! It's an easy all-in-one recipe that's got something for the whole family. Plus, because it's all-in-one, cleanup is a breeze. After all, nothing's better than a fast and delicious dinner without the fuss.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 spears fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 (6-ounce) fresh salmon fillets
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine syrup and mustard; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well. Add potato slices and toss until evenly coated. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, then turn potato slices over and move to one side of tray (overlapping is fine).
- Toss asparagus in remaining oil mixture, then place on baking sheet. Add salmon to baking sheet, lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle syrup mixture on salmon and potato slices.
- Return to oven and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- We've got even more salmon recipes you'll love! Try our Barbecue Salmon Salad, or our Thai Roasted Salmon today!
- If you love using your trusty sheet pan, you're going to love these Simple Sheet Pan Dinners.
- You can use your sheet pan for dessert too. This Apple Slab Pie is to-die-for, and our Candy Bar Slab Cookies are always a hit!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!