Five Star Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're giving "fast food" a whole new meaning with our recipe for Five Star Fish Fillets. In just about 15 minutes you can bake up delicious, crispy-coated fish that tastes "five star special." With just one bite, you'll be hooked!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place fish in baking dish and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and lemon juice; mix well. Evenly spoon topping over fish.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter. Sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and topping is golden.
Our Zucchini Squares make a great go-along!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!