Five Star Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're giving "fast food" a whole new meaning with our recipe for Five Star Fish Fillets. In just about 15 minutes you can bake up delicious, crispy-coated fish that tastes "five star special." With just one bite, you'll be hooked!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place fish in baking dish and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and lemon juice; mix well. Evenly spoon topping over fish.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter. Sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and topping is golden.
Our Zucchini Squares make a great go-along!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!