Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know the expression "Save the best for last"? Well, here's our interpretation. All we've got to do for a first-rate dessert recipe is to combine these ready-made staples to form a super dessert! Wanna know the best part? These shortcuts will give you a great dessert recipe without the effort. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1/2- gallon) block chocolate ice cream (not a round tub)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21-ounce) container cherry pie filling, drained
- 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers, each split in half
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Remove block of ice cream from package by cutting open container and place on a serving platter, then spread whipped topping evenly around sides.
- Spread drained cherry pie filling over top of block, then stand ladyfingers against whipped topping, lining outside of ice cream block.
- Sprinkle top with chocolate chips and serve, or cover lightly and keep frozen until ready to serve.
Draining the pie filling gives us more fruit with just a little of the gel so our dessert is extra fruity. To fancy it up, a tube of decorating gel will help turn this ice cream cake into a personalized birthday or anniversary cake.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!