Pistachio Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy layered dessert recipe combines different flavors that you love. From the chocolatey frosting to the nutty filling, Pistachio Icebox Cake is a frozen dessert that's not to be missed!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant pistachio pudding and pie filling, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pistachios, divided
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package chocolate-flavored graham crackers
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, whipped topping, and 1/4 cup chopped pistachios. Place a single layer of graham crackers in bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Top with one-third of pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers of graham crackers and pudding 2 more times, ending with a layer of graham crackers.
- Spread frosting over top, sprinkle with remaining chopped pistachios, then cover and chill overnight, allowing graham crackers to soften. Cut into squares and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.