We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This milkshake is a coffee lover's favorite 'cause it's made with coffee-flavored ice cream and coffee-flavored liqueur. Our Coffee Milk Shake makes for a great after-dinner dessert or an energizing, midday treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavor syrup
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and pulse on high speed for 1 minute, or until well blended.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
A quarter-cup of strong black coffee can be substituted for the coffee-flavored liqueur when you want a nonalcoholic version of this yummy treat.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 511
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 107mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %