Cranberry-Studded Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This rice pudding recipe is holiday-perfect because it calls for dried cranberries. Cranberry-Studded Rice Pudding will be your new go-to favorite!
What You'll Need
- 8 cups (1/2 gallon) milk
- 1 cup uncooked long- or whole-grain rice
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a large pot, combine the milk, rice, egg yolks, and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until thickened and the rice is tender, stirring frequently to keep the rice from sticking.
- Remove from heat, stir in cranberries and vanilla, and allow to cool slightly.
- Spoon into a serving bowl or individual dessert dishes, and chill 2 to 3 hours. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.