Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bake potatoes, we bake squash, cakes, casseroles, even fish. So why shouldn't we "bake" bananas? Our Banana Bake is easy to do right on the barbecue grill!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 firm bananas, unpeeled
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place unpeeled bananas on the grill for 20 minutes, turning once. (The skin will turn almost black.) Carefully remove bananas from grill, peel, and slice.
- Toss banana slices in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Serve immediately.
We suggest serving these with a selection of dipping sauces like hot fudge, butterscotch topping, warm maple syrup, and honey. It's like a make-your-own banana bar!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!