We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bake potatoes, we bake squash, cakes, casseroles, even fish. So why shouldn't we "bake" bananas? Our Banana Bake is easy to do right on the barbecue grill!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 firm bananas, unpeeled
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place unpeeled bananas on the grill for 20 minutes, turning once. (The skin will turn almost black.) Carefully remove bananas from grill, peel, and slice.
- Toss banana slices in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Serve immediately.
We suggest serving these with a selection of dipping sauces like hot fudge, butterscotch topping, warm maple syrup, and honey. It's like a make-your-own banana bar!
- Cran Apple Casserole
- Picture Perfect Berries and Cream
- Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Microwave Stuffed "Baked" Apples
- 50+ Easy Apple Recipes: What to Make With Apples
- Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Snow Cones