Banana Split Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids will loves this dessert-like salad. Serve it as an accompaniment with your entree or as the meal's finale, either way, they'll keep comin' back for more.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed and undrained
- 2 bananas, coarsely chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric beater until blended.
- Stir in pineapple, strawberries, and bananas. Gently fold in whipped topping and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch dish. Cover and freeze 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?