Banana Split Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids will loves this dessert-like salad. Serve it as an accompaniment with your entree or as the meal's finale, either way, they'll keep comin' back for more.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed and undrained
- 2 bananas, coarsely chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric beater until blended.
- Stir in pineapple, strawberries, and bananas. Gently fold in whipped topping and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch dish. Cover and freeze 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.