Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Banana Split Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids will loves this dessert-like salad. Serve it as an accompaniment with your entree or as the meal's finale, either way, they'll keep comin' back for more.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed and undrained
- 2 bananas, coarsely chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric beater until blended.
- Stir in pineapple, strawberries, and bananas. Gently fold in whipped topping and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch dish. Cover and freeze 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!