Berry Delicious Summer Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy salad recipe to freshen up any meal! The blueberries help make this one of best summer salads around.
What You'll Need
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped and toasted walnuts or pecans
- Bottled vinaigrette (see note)
What to Do
- Toss together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat.
There are loads of choices on our supermarkets' shelves for a raspberry-walnut vinaigrette to complement this berry-good-for-you summer salad.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.