Italian Style Sourdough Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sourdough bread adds a special artisan touch to this easy Italian Style Sourdough Melt. Inspired by a famous San Francisco sourdough bread, this sandwich is easily made at home.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced deli salami
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
What To Do:
- Spread pesto evenly over one side of each bread slice. Equally divide the ham, salami, tomato, and provolone cheese on two slices of the bread.
- Heat sandwiches open-faced in a toaster oven, or on a baking sheet in a 350 degree F. oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining 2 slices of bread, and serve.
For more information about Boudin Bakery, click here.
For more information about San Francisco, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How does a pita stuffed with shaved steak, sauteed peppers and onions, and finished with an ooey-gooey cheese sauce sound? We hope you said, "Pretty darn good!" 'cause that's exactly whats in this recipe for Philly Cheese Steak Pitas. This is one of the tastiest ways to stuff a pita yet.