Italian Style Sourdough Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sourdough bread adds a special artisan touch to this easy Italian Style Sourdough Melt. Inspired by a famous San Francisco sourdough bread, this sandwich is easily made at home.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced deli salami
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
What to Do
- Spread pesto evenly over one side of each bread slice. Equally divide the ham, salami, tomato, and provolone cheese on two slices of the bread.
- Heat sandwiches open-faced in a toaster oven, or on a baking sheet in a 350 degree F. oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining 2 slices of bread, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!