Italian Style Sourdough Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sourdough bread adds a special artisan touch to this easy Italian Style Sourdough Melt. Inspired by a famous San Francisco sourdough bread, this sandwich is easily made at home.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced deli salami
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
What To Do:
- Spread pesto evenly over one side of each bread slice. Equally divide the ham, salami, tomato, and provolone cheese on two slices of the bread.
- Heat sandwiches open-faced in a toaster oven, or on a baking sheet in a 350 degree F. oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining 2 slices of bread, and serve.
For more information about Boudin Bakery, click here.
For more information about San Francisco, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This upside-down dessert is so good, you'll be doing flips after just one bite! This is a great dessert recipe for summer, since there's no baking involved and it calls for fresh strawberries. It's also light and creamy, which is just what we crave during the warmer months. We're telling you - you're going to love this Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake!