Chocolate Laced Fruit Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 fruit kebabs
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
It's boring to serve fresh fruit the same way over and over. That is exactly why our test kitchen developed Chocolate Laced Fruit Kebabs for a new way with fruit that everyone loves.
What You'll Need
- 10 (10- to 12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 20 medium strawberries, hulled
- 20 honeydew chunks (about 1/2 large honeydew)
- 1 cup cantaloupe chunks (about 1/2 large cantaloupe)
- 20 pineapple chunks (about 1/2 large pineapple)
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
What to Do
On each skewer, alternate 1 strawberry, 1 chunk honeydew, 1 chunk cantaloupe, and 1 chunk pineapple; repeat. Place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
In a small saucepan, heat chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup over low heat; stir until chips are melted and mixture is well combined.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce evenly over fruit skewers. Chill until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes, then cover loosely with plastic wrap and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Not in the mood for chocolate? Make the fruit skewers without chocolate and enjoy them as a snack or an edible garnish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!