We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing difficult about making our refreshing Fruit Toss. We just toss some canned fruit and a few seasonings together and chill it for a juicy sweet snack or dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can peach halves, drained and cut into 1-inch chunks (see Note)
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss until well mixed.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
Any kind of canned fruit like pears, apricots, or fruit cocktail can be used.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!