The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
There's nothing difficult about making our refreshing Fruit Toss. We just toss some canned fruit and a few seasonings together and chill it for a juicy sweet snack or dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can peach halves, drained and cut into 1-inch chunks (see Note)
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss until well mixed.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
Any kind of canned fruit like pears, apricots, or fruit cocktail can be used.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!