The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
The Cheese-Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese
Mushroom Red Pepper Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
A pizza without sauce can be every bit as tasty as the traditional kind. Here we add mushrooms, red peppers and three different cheeses for a combination that'll really WOW you!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and peppers to skillet and sauté 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place the pizza shell on a pizza pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and all the ingredients; mix well. Spread the mixture over the pizza shell. Top with mushrooms and peppers, and sprinkle with the remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve.
Sprinkle the baked pizza with chopped fresh parsley to add a burst of color.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!