Harvest Fruit Compote
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a rich, flavorful combination of fresh harvest-time fruit! And with such great taste, nobody's gonna believe our recipe for Harvest Fruit Compote is low-fat.
What You'll Need
- 5 medium-sized apples, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium-sized pears, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until fruit is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Chill until fruit has cooled then spoon into an airtight container until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.
- Cranberry-Pecan Relish
- Apple Pie Toast
- Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- 50+ Easy Apple Recipes: What to Make With Apples
- 22 Easy Peach Recipes You Can't Miss!
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Waldorf Gelatin
- Watermelon Patch Shortcake