Harvest Fruit Compote
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a rich, flavorful combination of fresh harvest-time fruit! And with such great taste, nobody's gonna believe our recipe for Harvest Fruit Compote is low-fat.
What You'll Need:
- 5 medium-sized apples, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium-sized pears, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until fruit is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Chill until fruit has cooled then spoon into an airtight container until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.