The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Hot Hawaiian Pineapple Slices
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
There's something about heat that brings out the sweetness in fruit. And if we add a little extra zing, pineapple can really satisfy the biggest sweet tooth!
What You'll Need
- 10 maraschino cherries (from a 16-ounce jar), drained, with 1 cup juice reserved
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and slices into 1/2-inch rounds
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the cherry juice (should be about 1 cup), orange juice, and brown sugar; mix well. Add the pineapple slices, cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the pineapple for 6 to 8 minutes or until slightly softened, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Serve the pineapple slices garnished with the cherries.
Makes 8 to 10 slices.
This makes a great light dessert, and it's also a perfect "go-along" for poultry or pork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!