Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Tortilla Fruit Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This eye-catching dessert pizza has a south-of-the-border tortilla crust! No matter the occasion, when you serve this one up, it's an automatic fiesta!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 1/2 teaspoon butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 fresh peach, cut in half, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup red or green grapes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Place tortilla on an ungreased baking sheet and spread butter on tortilla.
- In a cup, combine 1 teaspoon sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over the tortilla.
- Bake the tortilla 4 to 5 minutes, or until the edges just begin to brown; remove to a serving plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 teaspoons sugar with the cream cheese then spread evenly over the crisp tortilla. Arrange fruit on top and glaze with the melted apricot preserves. Cut into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Chilean Fresh Fruit Association
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!