Black and Blue Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
My quick blackened chicken tossed into a green salad and crowned with a 'bottled blue' makes a super salad supper. Serve it up with pita chips, breadsticks, or focaccia wedges.
What You'll Need
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup Cajun seasoning
- 2 (6-ounce) packages mixed salad greens
- 2 slices red onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 16 peperoncini peppers
- Bottled blue cheese dressing
What to Do
- Spray both sides of chicken with cooking spray for 5 seconds. Coat chicken with Cajun seasoning.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Add seasoned chicken, and cook 4 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from skillet, and cut into thins strips.
- Toss together salad greens and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; top with chicken strips, and drizzle with blue cheese dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?