We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just because this is called Chef's Salad doesn't mean that everybody else can't make it...uh uh! This version will knock your socks off, and you won't believe how simple it is for anybody, chef or not, to put together!
What You'll Need
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham, cut into julienne strips
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli Swiss cheese, cut into julienne strips
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cut into wedges
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup croutons
What to Do
- Place the lettuce, onion, cucumber, celery, and radishes in a large serving bowl; toss lightly.
- Arrange the turkey, ham, and cheese in rows over the lettuce and top with the eggs, tomatoes, and croutons.
Serve with a creamy Italian dressing or even your favorite low-fat dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?