Easy Cobb Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most people probably don't know that Cobb Salad was created at the Brown Derby Restaurant in Los Angeles as a way of using leftovers. Who knew leftovers could be so glamorous?
What You'll Need
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked, sliced chicken breast
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (optional)
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- Arrange lettuce on a large serving platter. Arrange remaining ingredients in rows over lettuce. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Just before serving, drizzle with a creamy salad dressing like ranch or Thousand Island.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've come up with a modern day way to serve up a classic dessert, and we're sure you're going to love it! Our Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake features everything you love about Boston Cream Pie, including yummy yellow cake, creamy filling, and a layer of homemade chocolate glaze. This easy poke cake will quickly become one of your favorites!