Warm Honey Walnut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy walnuts add a novel texture to this gourmet-tasting mixed baby greens salad that's drizzled with our Test Kitchen's secret homemade dressing.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced (see Notes)
What to Do
- Place all ingredients except mixed baby greens and pears in a microwave-safe medium bowl.
- Microwave at 100% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir, then toss with mixed greens and add fresh pear slices. Serve immediately.
You can also substitute an apple for the pear, if you prefer.
If you don't want to use Italian Dressing, try our very own Warm Honey Walnut Dressing.
- Cooking times may vary. Check your microwave instruction booklet for guidelines.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"