Warm Honey Walnut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy walnuts add a novel texture to this gourmet-tasting mixed baby greens salad that's drizzled with our Test Kitchen's secret homemade dressing.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced (see Notes)
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients except mixed baby greens and pears in a microwave-safe medium bowl.
- Microwave at 100% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir, then toss with mixed greens and add fresh pear slices. Serve immediately.
You can also substitute an apple for the pear, if you prefer.
If you don't want to use Italian Dressing, try our very own Warm Honey Walnut Dressing.
- Cooking times may vary. Check your microwave instruction booklet for guidelines.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!