Warm Honey Walnut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy walnuts add a novel texture to this gourmet-tasting mixed baby greens salad that's drizzled with our Test Kitchen's secret homemade dressing.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced (see Notes)
What to Do
- Place all ingredients except mixed baby greens and pears in a microwave-safe medium bowl.
- Microwave at 100% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir, then toss with mixed greens and add fresh pear slices. Serve immediately.
You can also substitute an apple for the pear, if you prefer.
If you don't want to use Italian Dressing, try our very own Warm Honey Walnut Dressing.
- Cooking times may vary. Check your microwave instruction booklet for guidelines.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.