We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tangy feta cheese, ripe olives, and marinated artichokes give you a delicious break from boring salads. My secret? Marinating everything but the lettuce in the morning so that I've got a knockout salad for supper!
What You'll Need
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 medium-size purple onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Lettuce leaves
What to Do
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently, and set aside.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade. Add artichoke hearts to tomato mixture.
- Combine reserved marinade, vinegar and pepper; pour over tomato mixture, and toss. Cover and chill 8 hours. Drain; serve on lettuce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 174
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 699mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %