We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a common saying that we eat with our eyes, and what better way to enjoy our Signature Salad with bright violet and white Salad Savoy leaves, plus some creamy cheese, there's no reason not to fall in love with this work of art!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 heads white and violet Salad Savoy leaves
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces toasted pecan pieces
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, chives, salt, and pepper. Let stand 1 hour or longer to blend flavors.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with the salad dressing and serve.
For more great recipes like this one, click here.