The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 1 Hr 10 Min
It's a common saying that we eat with our eyes, and what better way to enjoy our Signature Salad with bright violet and white Salad Savoy leaves, plus some creamy cheese, there's no reason not to fall in love with this work of art!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 heads white and violet Salad Savoy leaves
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces toasted pecan pieces
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, chives, salt, and pepper. Let stand 1 hour or longer to blend flavors.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with the salad dressing and serve.
For more great recipes like this one, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!