Greens and Vinaigrette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This green salad recipe is the perfect starter course to your one-of-a-kind dinner spectacular. Using a few lighter ingredients, we've created a green salad that will hold you over until the main course, while still shining all on its own. Simple, yet effective, Greens and Vinaigrette is a sophisticated touch to any meal—just what you need if you're looking to entertain impressive company.
What You'll Need
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried mustard
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (16-ounce) package gourmet salad greens
What to Do
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Turn blender on high, and add oil in a slow, steady stream. Drizzle over greens.