Iceberg Salad Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're in a pickle for a quick tossed salad that'll please the whole gang, give our Iceberg Salad toss a try and watch it disappear!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish; mix well.
- Place lettuce in a salad bowl and top with tomato wedges and cucumber slices.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss just before serving.
It's no problem to prepare the dressing ahead of time and chill until ready to use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 303
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 2.7g 5 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 1,011mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %