Iceberg Wedges with Double Cheese Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a burst of flavor from the blue cheese and bacon! This salad is always a favorite in our kitchen and now it will be in yours too.
What You'll Need
- Prepared blue cheese dressing
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 6 to 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives or 1 tablespoon dried chives
What to Do
- Pour dressing over lettuce wedges on individual serving plates. Combine bacon, cheese, and chives; sprinkle over dressing.
Save cooking and cleanup time by cooking the bacon in the microwave. Place bacon slices for this recipe on a plate, and cover with paper towels. Microwave on HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp. Or better yet, purchase pre-cooked bacon at the supermarket. Also, shave off prep time by using your kitchen shears to snip fresh chives.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!