Italian-Style Garden Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up our Italian-Style Garden Toss to get them oohing and aahing! We combine some of our favorite deli meat and cheese, along with fresh veggies, before laying it all over a lettuce platter. Between the colors and the taste, they won't know what they like best!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound hard salami, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 5 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- Place lettuce on a large platter.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and place over lettuce. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.