The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Italian-Style Garden Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
Serve up our Italian-Style Garden Toss to get them oohing and aahing! We combine some of our favorite deli meat and cheese, along with fresh veggies, before laying it all over a lettuce platter. Between the colors and the taste, they won't know what they like best!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound hard salami, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 5 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- Place lettuce on a large platter.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and place over lettuce. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing like homemade pierogies! With a flavor-packed potato filling, tender homemade dough, and sweet caramelized onions, it's no wonder why this Polish recipe has become so popular throughout the world. Once you try our Old-Fashioned Pierogies, we're sure you'll fall in love!