Italian-Style Garden Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up our Italian-Style Garden Toss to get them oohing and aahing! We combine some of our favorite deli meat and cheese, along with fresh veggies, before laying it all over a lettuce platter. Between the colors and the taste, they won't know what they like best!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound hard salami, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 5 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- Place lettuce on a large platter.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and place over lettuce. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.