Mediterranean Green Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a big meal ahead, let's keep our salad light and, of course, crispy. The dressing? Well, that's an all-time favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
What to Do
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Place lettuce in a serving bowl and top with cherry tomatoes.
- Add dressing to taste and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
We love cheese and like to add some whenever possible, so a sprinkle of crumbled blue cheese or gorgonzola makes this salad truly outstanding.