Quiche Lorraine Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When the mercury is rising and we're looking for a cool lunchtime option, Quiche Lorraine Salad is a twist on a French classic that's just what we need.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, trimmed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss until mixed and spinach is well coated. Serve immediately.
Top with herb-flavored croutons just before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 536
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45g 70 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 75 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 53 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 1,239mg 52 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.9g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 2.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?