Salmon Caesar Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all love a good, crisp Caesar salad. And this one's a little different than usual, 'cause it's topped with broiled salmon. I know you're gonna have a new favorite now!
What You'll Need
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 pound total)
- 1 envelope (1.2 ounces) Caesar salad dressing mix, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 can (2 ounces) anchovies, drained and finely chopped
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 package (6 ounces) croutons
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the salmon on a broiler pan or a large rimmed baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray; rub the top of each fillet with 1 teaspoon of the dressing mix. Broil for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the fish is lightly browned and flakes easily with a fork.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, anchovies, and the remaining dressing mix; mix well. Add the lettuce, croutons, and Parmesan cheese and toss until thoroughly coated. Divide the lettuce mixture evenly onto 4 serving plates and top each with a salmon fillet. Serve immediately.
The salmon can be served warm right out of the broiler or it can be cooked ahead of time, chilled, and served cold over the salad.