Tossed Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This colorful salad seems deceptively difficult to make, but give it a try, and you'll learn why it's one of our favorite easy salad recipes to throw together at the last minute. Plus, it's one of those salad recipes that's easy to modify to fit your taste. Try it with a different kind of dressing or throw in a few extra ingredients. No matter how you decide to prepare it, we guarantee you're going to leave the table smiling.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach (see Notes)
- 1 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup garlic-seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Spinach Salad Dressing (see Notes)
What to Do
- Toss first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; serve with Spinach Salad Dressing.
- Toss ingredients with a 10-ounce package of salad greens instead of spinach, if you prefer.
- You can use store-bought spinach salad dressing or you can make your own by following our recipe for Spinach Salad Dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This spring salad recipe is gonna make 'em drop their jaws; it's just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we've made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.