Tossed Salad with Country Buttermilk Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love salad with every meal and this Tossed Salad with Country Buttermilk Dressing is full of smooth and creamy deliciousness!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups tightly packed torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups tightly packed torn leaf lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Country Buttermilk Dressing
What to Do
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Toss with Country Buttermilk Dressing. Serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our All American Skillet Goulash takes a few tasty liberties with traditional goulash and makes an all American goulash that's praise-worthy. Wait 'til you taste our budget-friendly, skillet version that is pure hearty comfort food.