Christmas Morning Cinnamon Bun Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Picture it now: you're waking up on Christmas morning, still in your pajamas, and start the coffee before anyone else is awake. You want to make the perfect Christmas breakfast recipe for your family. That's when you throw together this easy peasy Christmas Morning Cinnamon Bun Pie. You know it'll be a big hit all around.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) butter, melted and divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (7 1/2 ounces) refrigerated flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat the bottom of a deep-dish pie plate with 2 tablespoons melted butter; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Sprinkle 1/4 of the pecan mixture over the bottom of the pie plate. Place the remaining melted butter in a small bowl.
- Separate each biscuit into 3 layers. Dip the biscuit pieces one at a time in the melted butter, making sure to coat each thoroughly.
- Layer 8 biscuit pieces in the bottom of the pie plate, completely covering the pecan mixture. Repeat the layers an additional 2 times. Top with the remaining pecan mixture and drizzle with any leftover melted butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden and cooked through. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter and slice into wedges. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day Out Right
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast in a Mug
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Breakfast Burrito Panini
- Avocado Breakfast Boats